giovedì 13 novembre 2014

Rabarama in Istanbul with Gallery ILAYDA


(Aşağıda türk Metin)

"I greet all the Turkish fans and collectors and I thank so much Ilayda Gallery: I'm proud to be represented in Istanbul by so a great gallery!
Recently I visited the city and I was fascinated by the great aesthetical beauty and by the richness of the cultural mix. It seemed to me to be really on the "door" between East and West and I felt all the deep history of the Country and the excquisite kindness of people.
I wait you at CI Contemporary Istanbul and I invite you to discover my art, a tribute to the Beauty of the body and to all the contradictions of our present time"

“Türkiye'deki tüm takipçilerimi ve koleksiyonerleri selamlıyor ve Galeri İlayda'ya teşekkürlerimi sunuyorum: İstanbul'da bu derece büyük bir galeri tarafından temsil ediliyor olmaktan gurur duyuyorum!
Kısa süre önce İstanbul'u ziyaret ettim ve onun müthiş estetik güzelliği ve kültürel karışımının zenginliği ile büyülendim. İstanbul'un gerçekten de Doğu ve Batı arasındaki “kapı” olduğunu gördüm ve ülkenin derin tarihini ve insanlarının sıradışı nezaketini hissettim.
Sizleri Contemporary Istanbul'da bekliyorum, ve vücudun güzelliğini ve günümüzün tüm çelişkilerini konu eden çalışmalarımı keşfetmeye davet ediyorum.”

Rabarama

-----------------------

(http://www.galleryilayda.com/ )

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento